Ferrite Core Ring Magnet 36x20(Hole)x8mm Set Of 2 Magnetsfor Science project & fun
A ferrite is a type of ceramic compound composed of iron(III) oxide (Fe2O3) combined chemically with one or more additional metallic elements. They are both electrically nonconductive and ferrimagnetic, meaning they can be magnetized or attracted to a magnet. Ferrites can be divided into two families based on their magnetic coercivity, their resistance to being demagnetized. Hard ferrites have high coercivity, hence they are difficult to demagnetize. They are used to make magnets, for devices such as refrigerator magnets, loudspeakers and small electric motors. Soft ferrites have low coercivity. They are used in the electronics industry to make ferrite cores for inductors and transformers, and in various microwave components. Ferrite compounds have extremely low cost, being made of iron oxide (i.e. rusted iron), and also have excellent corrosion resistance. They are very stable and difficult to demagnetize, and can be made with both high and low coercive forces.
1. Can be used by schools, institutes, and engineering, polytechnic and school students for their Projects such as generator, Motors, Robotics, Industry, Medical, Arts, Crafts, and Jewellery etc.
2. Can be used by research and development laboratory scientists, amateurs and professionals.
3. Acoustic field: the speaker, receiver, microphone, alarm, stage audio, car audio and so on.
4. Electronics: permanent magnetic actuator vacuum circuit breakers, magnetic relays, meter, sound meter, a reed switch, and sensors.
5. Electrical field: VCM, CD / DVD-ROM, generators, motors, servo motors, micro-motors, motors, vibration motors.
6. Machinery and equipment: magnetic separation, magnetic crane, magnetic machinery.
7. Wedding corsage badges, etc., can be replaced with a magnet attracts every other clothes pins, so as not to damage the dress.
8. For the overlying metal drawing board for fixing the drawing paper. Magnetic blackboard whiteboard fixed file drawings.
9. Advertising magnets available to replace the original fixtures, at any time convenient to replace the ad content.
10. Models piling, you can use small magnets to connect two widgets.
11. Studio, bulk magnet can be used to adsorb screws and other parts, even wrenches and other tools.
Please do contact us for more specifications or technical details as well as for specific size and requirements.
Note: Actual products may differ from image, description and specifications in few cases. As a return policy we do not accept the return of products, except in cases such as wrong, unspecified item received by customer. Few products that contain fragile, non-reusable, consumable items & few can’t be resold when unpacked, hence we request, good packaging and dispatch by track able shipping agency while return.
Get in touch for bulk or special requirements for Schools, Institutes, shops, Parties, return gift etc.
Our other products are Binoculars, Monocular, Spotting Scopes, Magnifiers, Microscopes, Telescopes, Magnifying glasses, Magnetic compass, N52 grade Magnets, DIY science project kit, Educational Charts, Biology Models, Physics Kit such as Vernier Calliper, Screw Gauge, Concave & Convex lenses, Mirror, Prism, Glass slab, Air Balloon, World maps, India maps, State Maps, Stationery, Handwriting improvement Slates, laboratory Kits & equipment’s, Robot learning & kits ( primary & advanced microprocessor based arduino kit), aero, Competition Rubik’s cube etc.
Visit http://planmystudy.co.in or call 08446022040 for more details.